Sunday, July 6, 2008

pictures of the inside....

And here are pictures of the inside of our home.

A bedroomAnother bedroom
the office
the guest bathroom
our bathroom
living room



Foyer

Stairs

Another Bedroom

First floor laundry!

Kitchen



Dining Room
I'm sure you've noticed a few rooms missing. We are in the process of tearing down the wallpaper and painting our room so I left that mess out. Also, the family room, where we spend most of our time, is not pictured because I just forgot! The basement pics will come soon too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely home, T&K! We are all very excited for you both. I see the family tree in the kitchen window! I am sure you will both enjoy creating your house into your own home sweet home.

I also see little and big items here and there, that were once @ our Grands home. That made my heart SMILE! I miss them so much~

Enjoy!
Like I said, having your own home is a lot of work but it is worth it! We will be up to see it soon as we can.

Love, Bg and his parents

Matt said...

That's some mighty fine spam you've got, here!

Looks nice, and we look forward to seeing you soon!