Wednesday, June 27, 2007

just starting out...

I liked the idea of keeping a blog to let everyone know what we are up to, now let's see if I can keep up with it.

Right now Tim is enjoying his job. It is a little hard for him this week I'm sure as it is his first time having to get up when I don't have to work. I only have this week off though as I am starting back for the summer next week. Tomorrow is my last graduate class!! I cannot wait. It is going to be quite nerve wrecking because I have to present my portfolio to a bunch of professors, but I will get over it.

This weekend we are going to a wedding in Syracuse. Our good friend Marci from college is getting married. It will be nice to see everyone from college again, just as it was on our wedding.

No comments: